Hivetronics Ltd. is located in Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia Canada. Hivetronics was incorporated in 2018.
Why we collect the data
We collect personal data strictly for the sale and warranty of our products. We will not share any of your information with anyone outside of our company. Payment information is not stored nor is it visible to Hivetronics Ltd. All payments are through Paypal Services.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username).
The user data will be stored until the user deletes their profile.
Terms and Conditions
- Hivetronics Ltd uses Paypal gateway for payment transactions. Credit/Debit card information is not stored on Hivetronics Ltd website or databases. To request a refund contact Hivetronics Ltd by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liabilities and Precautions
- Hivetronics Ltd does not take responsibility for damage to any personal equipment due to misuse.
- Woodware needs to be in good standing order to support the weight of the hive when using any lifting equipment sold by Hivetronics Ltd.
- Woodware may become unstable when lifting. Precautions are to taken to avoid equipment from tipping over.
- Hivetronics Ltd warranties equipment sold by Hivetronics Ltd that malfunctions during the first year of sale.
- Warranty will be null and void if deliberate misuse was deemed to cause the malfunction.